Twilight Saga-Series
Please log in or become a member to the forum if you wish!
Twilight Saga-Series
Please log in or become a member to the forum if you wish!
Twilight Saga-Series
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight - New Moon - Eclipse - Breaking Dawn - Midnight Sun

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
You can now download/watch on-line the whole movie in 2 parts in the BEST quality!!!!...Click...HERE (download link)
Below you see photos that are uploaded on the forum by members. You can upload too...HERE...please upload on the correct category.
Gallery
Was Bella really being stupid or just desperate? Empty
Tutorials

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~

~~~
Poll
Have you read 'Midnight Sun'?
Yes
Was Bella really being stupid or just desperate? I_vote_lcap50%Was Bella really being stupid or just desperate? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 57 ]
Planning to read
Was Bella really being stupid or just desperate? I_vote_lcap22%Was Bella really being stupid or just desperate? I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 25 ]
No
Was Bella really being stupid or just desperate? I_vote_lcap29%Was Bella really being stupid or just desperate? I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 33 ]
Total Votes : 115

Was Bella really being stupid or just desperate?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
annacat2
Meeting Jacob/Seeing your car
annacat2

Female
Number of posts : 51
Job/hobbies : Reading!!!!
Humor : Sorry....I'm not funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-20

Character sheet
Favourite Group: Edward and Bella Edward and Bella
Special ability you want to have: Controlling the elements

PostSubject: Was Bella really being stupid or just desperate?   Was Bella really being stupid or just desperate? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 3:30 pm

Was Bella really being stupid or just desperate? I thinkk she just really NEEDED to hear edward's voice to be able to think he really cared.
Back to top Go down
New Moon
Seeing your room
New Moon

Female
Number of posts : 33
Humor : Easily amused :)
Registration date : 2009-04-08

Character sheet
Favourite Group:
Special ability you want to have:

PostSubject: Re: Was Bella really being stupid or just desperate?   Was Bella really being stupid or just desperate? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 3:21 am

Yes it was a little stupid putting herself in danger just to hear Edward's voice but i think anyone in that position would do the same if you though you'd never see or hear the love of your life again wouldn't a little physical pain be worth it for all the emotional pain you feel to go away even if only for a brief second here and there?!

Didn’t you just hope there was something more to these voices than Bella’s imagination?! the whole way through the book I was just itching for it to be reveled that Edward was there keeping an eye on her or that he could not only read mind's but project his thought's into someone else's head ?!
Back to top Go down
Twilight
Founder
Founder
Twilight

Female
Number of posts : 132
Job/hobbies : Twilight addicted
Humor : friendly
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Character sheet
Favourite Group: Edward and Bella Edward and Bella

PostSubject: Re: Was Bella really being stupid or just desperate?   Was Bella really being stupid or just desperate? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 4:51 am

New Moon wrote:

Didn’t you just hope there was something more to these voices than Bella’s imagination?! the whole way through the book I was just itching for it to be reveled that Edward was there keeping an eye on her or that he could not only read mind's but project his thought's into someone else's head ?!

I was hoping the same too!!! There were moments I really believed that Edward was there and would protect her! Would fight for her. I believed that he never left he was just keeping an eye on Bella so that would protect her!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sailormoonfan.com
New Moon
Seeing your room
New Moon

Female
Number of posts : 33
Humor : Easily amused :)
Registration date : 2009-04-08

Character sheet
Favourite Group:

PostSubject: Re: Was Bella really being stupid or just desperate?   Was Bella really being stupid or just desperate? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 7:00 am

Twilight wrote:
New Moon wrote:

I was hoping the same too!!! There were moments I really believed that Edward was there and would protect her! Would fight for her. I believed that he never left he was just keeping an eye on Bella so that would protect her!

I know though I did loose hope when Bella was in the meadow and it was revealed that Victoria was coming back because surely if he was anywhere near Edward would have saved her from Laurent rather than the wolves and came back to stop Victoria!!
Back to top Go down
Bianca Solderini
Leaving Arrizona
Bianca Solderini

Female
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-08-02

Character sheet
Favourite Group:

PostSubject: Re: Was Bella really being stupid or just desperate?   Was Bella really being stupid or just desperate? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 4:43 am

I didn't think she was desperate or stupid .. well yes desperate to a degree ... this is complete love .. she has had part of herself ripped away ... imagine feeling that hollowness inside? Then suddenly you have a glimpse of that missing part back, even if it is through desperate and stupid acts ... it just broke my heart over and over and I felt her pain and at times couldn't breathe when she couldn't ... I just love this novel.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilightsagacentral.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Was Bella really being stupid or just desperate?   Was Bella really being stupid or just desperate? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Was Bella really being stupid or just desperate?
Page 1 of 1